“From every blush that kindles in thy cheeks, Ten thousand little loves and graces spring To revel in the roses.” Nicholas Rowe
Beautiful blush a perfect colour contrast with chocolate – it is a more soft and gentle tone than pink, with the merest hint of peach and at it’s very lightest pink champagne.
If the couture wedding shows are anything to go by then we can expect to see more and more wedding gowns in coloured tones. Tempted? I think I would be.
Or, choose the more traditional route of ivory, cream and white for your bridal gown and dress up your maids in blush instead, with hints of chocolate brown here and there to add light and shade.
- Blush embroidered bridal gown from Jennifer Gifford Designs found on Polka Dot Bride
- Bridal shoes from BHLDN found on Pinterest, for current alternatives visit BHLDN
- Embroidery detail from Jennifer Gifford bridal gown as above
- Champagne and Chocolate flower girl dresses from Little Dreamers Inc on Etsy
- Bridesmaids shoes from Restricted found on Style Me Pretty Pinterest – no longer available but find similar online or search ebay
- Pearl and flower statement necklace image found on Occasions (no source but suggest looking on Etsy for similar)
- Flower girl basket from My Wedding Favours
- Bespoke designed bridesmaids dresses in blush from Style Me Pretty
So are you a traditional bride or are you tempted to add a bit of colour to your gown?